Did you bring with you, Coffee :-)!


Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello you people

So I awake , and as useal, I go for a smoke...  well, After a trip to the rest room a quick wash then  get the coffeegoing... I go out side, as I am not alowwed to smike in the house... Roll a bugler ciggerette Croutch down and see this lil guy, Or is it female I don't know... But here IT is  on my belly. Feasting away...
I had one before in the mountains of kintucky. but never even seen one in Michigan... Yet here it is, A tick. I walked to Andrea's home after my bath... I never sat down but I got this LiL blood sucker from some where.

I does not hurt . Not even noticeable except for the large black spot on my skin. But not as much as a fether falling on your arm. So i take my ciggerette and heat em up so i can remove it tith out leaving the head/pinchers in my skin...
 
Thats how you do it! So I understand. And it worked.  I don't really look happy but it was not much of a joy giver, Removing blood sucker :-( The blood sucker did not make me sad ether... Just amazed... Latter when the home owner, Larry, Came home I told him what I found? and he stated that the school where Hayden, his eldest son, attends had them pretty bad... they even had to spray for it... So it seems it came in on hydens cloths...
 
May all these blogs be filled with happy times... and any other you come across from me be disregarded... because happy is all people wnat to see!!! And I Do want to share with you!!! Thanks for reading this
 
Peace To You & Yours!!!
 
Michael Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment