Did you bring with you, Coffee :-)!


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pencil carvings


A Friend sent me some pictures of pencil carvings..
Yes! Pevcil carvers did these!
I trust it wont brak a nail...
These pencils must take a very smooh and perciese hand
As well as a sharpt knife

the key to some ones heart

 am sure
I remember as a child, meating a man... He did this sort of thing...
But with wood. and that was impressive.

A Lovely carpenders pencil



but these take wood carving to the next level








He had ball in a cage. I found it hard to believe that a single piece of wood could have been carved in such a way... amazing!!!
Looks very real





Almost hard to believe







A round  ball seems like child's play compared to these tiny beauty's
Hey! "Cut That Out"




Have you ever had your pencil led break inside and slide right out from the pencil?





Yet here these tiny carvings are... Seemingly in tact and carved from the pencil



You've got mail ha ha ha














                   and here there is a Link To some carvings I found...
I think these are beautiful

And to my favorite carving yet...





It is almost not believable at all



Hard to NOT see the facts!



This I CAN NOT REMOVE... so this blog is quit messy... sorry bout that folks... Will do better next time


I wonder where we will go

What a messy blog.... I probably re do it... But I wont

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing, remarkable! Do you really mean they were carved from a pencil? Are they all by the same artist?

    All I can say is "Wow".

    ReplyDelete